NoveltyDiscover our latest news and keep up to date with the products available for your business.
SV-2 wifi probe
After years of research and development, nearly three years ago, at last, the first Wi-Fi probe was launched in the market for the reproductive diagnosis of pigs, sheep and goats. It was the SV-1.
Now we are starting the second generation. The SV-2 has major improvements in terms of battery life, reaching 5 hours of continuous work, and greater resistibility.More information
We use an iPad mini as the monitor since its high resolution enables us to obtain a very good quality image.
Although its software is simple, it can store an endless number of images and permanent video recording (cine-loop sequences) of around 10 seconds.
The probe incorporates everything, the integrated circuits, the battery, etc., and uses the Wi-Fi communication system to transmit the image to mobile devices, smartphones or tablets running on iOS or Android.
Until now, sufficiently advanced technology had not been developed to create a wireless probe. Its Wi-Fi module is sufficiently small but, at the same time, it can transmit images in real time.
Its accessories include a carrying case, a wireless charger and a cover resistant to splashes, dirt and drops of 1.2 m.
SF-1 wifi back fat probe
Now that wireless technology has been developed for sector probes, this same principle has been applied to the linear probe that we use for measuring back fat and loin depths.
Although we are essentially still scanning the animal to determine its back fat and loin diameter, the possibility of using Wi-Fi and seeing the image in mobile devices or tablets opens up a world of possibilities for seeing, sharing and extracting information from devices which have been designed for this.More information
Therefore, there are many advantages over the conventional ultrasound machines:
– Greater freedom of movement.
– The software is based on an app which increasingly provides more possibilities thanks to continuous updates.
– The future possibility of exporting a large number of images and data to other apps.
– A cutting-edge and easy-to-clean design.
– The possibility of using the mobile device with other apps which will help us with our diagnosis.
– Lightweight compared with the conventional ultrasound machines. The probe has everything, except for the monitor, which is the tablet that has a lightweight design.
– We can work with high definition screens with a high quality image.
– The back fat and loin are measured rapidly and easily thanks to its automatic measuring method with manual correction.
– Permanent recording of a video sequence which helps us to register up to 100 images, from which we can then choose for the measurement.
– Its size enables us to carry it easily, even in our pockets.
SU-2 wifi 18 cm. back fat loin probe
In line with the reference wireless probes, a new probe has been developed to measure the back fat thickness and the loin perimeter and area.
Unlike its smaller sister, the SF-1 fat and loin probe, this one is longer (18 cm.), so it can cover the entire loin eye area, thus measuring the loin perimeter and area.
To measure this, which will be done crosswise from the loin, we will need an applicator between the probe and the animal’s loin which is supplied with the probe itself.
Therefore, as in recent years, TECNOVET has shown its interest in developing new technologies for pig meat production.
SS-1S wifi convex probe
The SS-1S probe is the latest generation in Wi-Fi probes. It is a convex probe with a high quality image for the reproductive diagnosis of pigs, sheep and goats.
Unlike the sector probes, the electronic probes such as this convex one provide a higher quality image. This enables us to be more precise in the diagnosis, especially in sheep and goats, whose embryonic vesicles are seen very small and superficial when there are few days in the gestation diagnosis.More information
Like the SV2 probe, we can work with all types of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets running on iOS and Android.
It has a more advanced software that enables us to adjust the frequency from 3.5 to 5 MHz, adjust the lighting, the eight TGC slide pots, etc.
Its attractive design, good finishing and high quality image make it a very interesting probe for clients seeking a high-end product.